How to pay for Showmax with M-PesaGet Showmax now
Showmax customers in Kenya: did you know you are able to pay using M-Pesa?
Here’s how to pay for Showmax with M-Pesa
- Sign up or sign in to your Showmax account.
- Once logged in, hover over your profile name at the top-right corner of the website.
- Select “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription” and choose your subscription.
- Next, select M-Pesa as your payment method. Then choose the length of your subscription (1, 3 or 6 months).
- Enter your mobile number and hit Submit.
- A prompt will be sent to your phone to enter your M-Pesa pin and process the payment.
What is Showmax?
Showmax is not a TV channel.
It’s a streaming service where you can watch movies, series, documentaries, sport and kids’ stuff. Watch online at showmax.com or using the Showmax app. The Showmax app is available for phones, tablets, smart TVs, media players and gaming consoles.
All you need is a subscription and a device that can connect to the internet to watch Showmax.
What are the different Showmax plans?
- Showmax’s standard plan comes with thousands of movies and series to stream.
- Showmax Pro comes with everything in the standard plan, plus live sport from SuperSport, and live news and music channels. Read more about Showmax Pro.
- Showmax Mobile and Showmax Pro Mobile are the mobile versions of the plans above. They’re half the price, because even though you can watch all the same content, you can only do so on one device – a phone or tablet. Read more about the difference between standard Showmax and mobile Showmax.
How much does Showmax cost in Kenya?
|Country||Showmax||Showmax Mobile||Showmax Pro||Showmax Pro Mobile|
|Kenya||KSh 760||KSh 300||KSh 2100||KSh 1050|