How to watch Showmax on the smart TV appWatch all of it now
If you have a Samsung or LG smart TV, you can benefit from a new version of the Showmax app. Here’s how to use it.
Watching Showmax on your Samsung and LG Smart TVs big screen is simple, thanks to the smart TV app. Customers with a Hisense Smart TV will need to follow the prompts to sign in with their username and password.
How does the app work?
1. Sign in: Create your account on your laptop or mobile device, then sign in on the app using a One-Time Pin (OTP). You won’t need to type your email and password on the screen keyboard. Once you’re signed in, the app will remember you until you sign out.
2. Look and feel: Navigate through the app to find the shows you love.
3. Usage: Navigation in the app is quick, intuitive and simple, with integrated controls that let you display language and subtitle options while a show is playing, for example.
You can push the “up” button on your remote to display the app menu, and here select between series, movies or kids, or access the menu to switch user profiles. On the show page, simply scroll down to see recommendations for similar shows
How do I sign into the app?
- On the launch screen of the app, you’ll see a One-Time Pin (OTP) on your TV screen.
2. In a mobile or web browser, go to www.showmax.com/link to link your TV to your Showmax account
3. Sign in with your Showmax account.
4. Enter the unique code.
5. You will then automatically be signed into the app on your TV.
Start browsing and watching!
You will remain signed in until you choose to sign out. The next time you try to sign in, the same OTP process will kick in.
*Please note shows displayed are for demonstration purposes only. Content may differ per country.
Don’t have Showmax yet?
Test drive Showmax with a free trial right now.