How to manage my Showmax devices
Wondering how to manage your registered Showmax devices? This guide is sure to help.
Your Showmax subscription lets you watch on two screens at the same time and register up to five different devices to watch on. Here’s a guide to help you make changes to your registered devices, so if you’re looking to clear your list and start fresh, you’re in the right place.
Each browser you watch Showmax on will be registered as a different device. So if you watch on Google Chrome and Safari on one machine that will be registered as two devices.
You have a total of 20 device changes per year on your account. If you exceed this limit and need to change a device you can chat live with a Showmax care agent now.
How do I manage my registered devices?
- 1. Go to Showmax.com and sign in to your account.
- 2. Select your Showmax profile at the top right corner of the screen.
- 3. Click on “My Account”.
- 4. Select “My Devices” to see what devices are registered to your account. Click the cross to remove a device.
How do I manage my devices using the Showmax app?
- 1. Launch the Showmax app on your phone or tablet.
- 2. Select your Showmax profile at the top left corner of the screen.
- 3. Tap on “My Account”.
- 4. Select “My Devices” to see what devices are registered to your account. Tap the cross to remove a device.
If you need any help you can chat live with a Showmax care agent now.