What devices can I use?
Your Showmax subscription lets you watch on two devices at the same time and you can register up to five devices to watch on.
Your Premium Showmax subscription lets you watch on two devices at the same time and you can register up to five devices to watch on.
There are many ways to enjoy Showmax, from using your big screen at home to your mobile phone.
Here are all the devices you can watch on:
- Apple and Android smartphones and tablets using the Showmax app.
- All laptops and computers through your web browser.
- Google Chromecast and Apple TV, including Airplay – here’s how Airplay works »
- Smart TVs, including:
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012 and later)
- Tizen Smart TVs (2015 and later)
- LG NetCast Smart TVs (2012 to 2014)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs (2014 and later)
- Android TVs (e.g. Sony, Philips, Sharp. See Android Devices)
Pro tip: if you don’t have a Smart TV you can connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable for that big screen experience.
- The Big Box – the Showmax icon will be on your home screen. If not, connect your Big Box to the internet and let it do a software update.
Remember, you can download shows to watch offline using the Showmax app on your phone or tablet.
Enjoy instant access to the world’s most popular shows with more added every week!
Don’t have Showmax yet?
You can also browse all the content before you decide to to try it out, just go to showmax.com/browse.