Showmax is now available on the DStv Explora in Kenya
DStv subscribers in Kenya can now watch Showmax on their big-screen TV via an internet-connected Explora.
Showmax has added the DStv Explora to its list of supported devices in Kenya, making it possible to enjoy the entire binge-worthy Showmax catalogue directly on any big-screen TV. The Explora will need to be connected to the internet to stream the Showmax catalogue.
All DStv subscribers are able to watch Showmax on the Explora and DStv Premium customers get Showmax at no additional cost when adding it to their DStv bill.
In Kenya, it’s also possible to pay for Showmax with M-Pesa. Go to showmax.com/mpesa to claim the amazing KSH250 special currently available.
How to get Showmax on the Explora
1. Make sure the Explora is connected to the internet. Go to dstv.com/getconnected for more info.
2. Push the blue DStv button on the Explora remote control.
3. Scroll to “Watch now” and select “Showmax”.
4. Navigate to the content you’d like to watch and push OK.
5. Sign into your Showmax account by scanning the QR code or following the link.
If you don’t have an account, sign up at Showmax.com.
6. Once you’ve signed in, start watching!
How to add Showmax to your DStv bill in Kenya
By adding Showmax to their DStv bill, DStv Premium subscribers get Showmax at no extra cost in Kenya. Here’s how.
1. Go to Easy.dstv.com
2. Click on “My Account” and sign in to Easy platform.
3. Click on “Go to Showmax” and sign up for Showmax.
4. You will be automatically redirected to the voucher capture screen where the activation code is pre-populated, press submit.
5. Accept billing and click “yes”.