Vodacom and Showmax deal FAQs
All your questions answered about your Showmax and Vodacom subscription.
Why was my Showmax subscription deactivated now?
You either cancelled your Showmax subscription billing with Vodacom or Vodacom cancelled your subscription. There could be a number of reasons for this, including insufficient funds.
How can I reactivate my Showmax subscription?
There are many ways to pay for your Showmax subscription.
- Add it to your Vodacom Prepaid or Contract bill. If you are on Prepaid, you need to ensure that you have sufficient airtime in your account to pay for your subscription each month.
- Add it to your DStv account.
- Pay with your credit, cheque or debit card.
- Buy Prepaid vouchers in store from CNA, Game, Pick n Pay, Makro, HiFi Corp, Dischem, Builders Warehouse or Incredible Connection.
- Buy Prepaid vouchers online from FNB eBucks or Standard Bank UCount.
Why can’t I reactivate my subscription before the deactivation day?
Your subscription access is currently linked to your old Vodacom billing and cannot be overridden. Fear not, you will still have access to Showmax till the deactivation takes place and then you can reactivate your subscription with a new payment method within minutes.
I am currently still paying Vodacom for my Showmax subscription. Why was I deactivated?
Vodacom records reflect that no payment is currently being taken for your Showmax subscription. For more information please contact Vodacom on 082 135. You can reactivate your subscription via Vodacom, or use another of our easy payment methods.