How to remove shows from Continue Watching in ShowmaxBrowse full collection
Showmax’s continue watching feature is a useful tool to make your viewing experience better. Here’s how to remove a show from your list.
When you start watching a new series or movie on Showmax, it’s automatically added to the Continue Watching row on your profile. This makes it easier for you to start streaming the titles you’re watching when you open the app.
While you’re exploring the Showmax catalogue, not everything you try will be for you. Here’s how to remove titles that you’re no longer interested in from your continue watching row.
This is also a useful tip if you share your viewing profile with family members and don’t want them to know what you’ve been binge-watching. We recommend creating an individual profile for everyone in the family, including age-restricted profiles for the kids.
- Hover over the show you want to remove from the Continue Watching row.
- Find the small X in the right-hand corner and click it.
- The show will be greyed out.
- Refresh the page. The show will no longer appear in the row.
- Find the show you want to remove from the Continue Watching row.
- Tap the three small dots in the right-hand corner of the show.
- A menu will pop up; click Remove from Continue Watching.
- The show will disappear from the row.
On Smart TVs
Updating your Continue Watching items on mobile or desktop will update them on the Showmax Smart TV app.
Tip: if you like the idea of creating a list of your favourite shows in Showmax, use the Watchlist feature.